Saturday, February 19, 2011

Adding on to The Drumset



Today my dad and I went to Chesbros to look for a stand for my symbol. I'm happy we went too, because I also got a double pedal!!!! For those of you who are wondering what the heck is a double pedal or for those of you who are precussionily challanged here is the definition of a double pedal: noun A double pedal is a acsesory for the drum set used for awesomeness. Here is two  photos of my double pedal.


Here is my double pedal in action .



I also bought a symbol stand but left my symbol at school. (don't worry pictures coming soon)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Totally awesome, Brandon!

Darcee said...

Splurdunkferiffic!

(I'm not really sure what that word means, but I'm sure it means something similar to amazingly cool, awesome and groovy!)

Andi said...

Double awesome! You rock!