Sunday, July 3, 2011

RANDOMNESS

I recently noticed that my blog has gone untoched for several months now and just wanted to do something with it. so looking back i found some pictures of me from the last month or so and have created a blog with the name of, RANDOMNESS, unless your just weird or different you should already know this. Any way, moving on.



 this is my current profile picture for facebook, reminding my friends and myself who I really am so we don't forget.
 after the California trip i took with some of my friends my dad decided it was time to cut my awesome hair, so at the last minute Camille and I went out to take pictures of my Awesome hair here is what it used to look like. (unfortunatly i did not get any pictures of my recent hairdo so unless you come and see me sorry)
 We took some pictures of me on my drum set. and kind of got carried away because we took alot, fortunatly i did not put them all on here.
 Still rocking out (I think to the song "I Will Not Bow")
 Still going, and going and going.
 This is the part really dedicated to my hair and my undoubtfull awesomeness.
 One shot of me in my muscle shirt.
 one close-up of my hair.
 another.
and one of my arm. (told you it was random)

And since this is dedicated to my random-awesomeness, im going to throw in a word of inspiration, that I wrote  11:30 P.M. at night. (kind of weird story but i inspired myself a couple days ago).

Don't Stop

Starting over is hard, 
we pickup the tears that have fallen,
and continue the path that has betray us.
We follow new footprints, 
In hopes of finding a better way. 
We trust ourselves that again we will not go astray.
But we try again and again as many times as is takes...
Because if you never try you'll never succeed.  

Brandon Hansen
Drummer 13

2 comments:

debbie said...

I like your random awesomeness, especially "Don't Stop."

htdxb said...

guess who